I’m blog blushing right now as I tell you I’ve graciously accepted My Time Stitching’s nomination for a Versatile Blogger Award.
My sincere thanks to Ginny,a loyal Life’s Complicated, So Cross Stitch follower, for bringing this lovely award to my attention and bestowing it upon my little online home.
When I started the blog last year I didn’t realise what potential it had to make me part of such a lovely creative community and it’s for this reason I’m posting this blog and sticking to the rules.
So, in the spirit of the VBA, I nominate my fellow bloggers for this feel-good award:
- My Time Stitching
- Coffee Stitcher’s Stitchy blog of Stitchy Awesome
- Oh Sew Tempting
- Stitcher of Dreams
- The Twisted Yarn
- Fibres and Fabrics
- Sewing Butterfly
- Knit the Hell Out
- Sew Katie Did
- Andre Sue Knits
- Stitch and Purl
- Pretty Little Things in a Box
- Stitcheroo My Darling
- Cross Stitch and Keepsakes
And here’s a few choice facts I thought I’d share:
- I have approximately 30 giraffe-related nick-nacks in my house.
- I play(ed) the flute and toured Paris with my college concert band.
- I went to three schools in one calendar year.
- I’m a Yorkshire lass.
- I have a BMW called ‘Betsy the Beast’.
- I once served Welsh choir singer Aled Jones in a supermarket – he bought pickled onion Monster Munch crisps.
- My father & I share a secret language.
So…next year the Grammies, right?